November Month In Review For Cudos
November is really a great month if we talk about Cudos. We have seen New partnerships, Exchange listings & key Project Developments. In this article we will go through all of the developments which have been accomplished in November month by Cudos.
I have seen projects with only a few partnerships, but Cudos partnered with 6 projects in November; only a few of them are huge for the Cudos Network. Let’s briefly know about all the partnerships
- Cudos partnered with Shopping.io:- This partnership opens the door for Cudos to be used as payment option when shopping on Amazon or eBay in 11 countries including big countries like India.
- Partnering with LDNUTD:- Cudos partnered with LDNUTD at their latest event All Access Gaming, hosted at SamsungKX featuring Mayor of Landon Sadiq Khan with several top UK streamers
- Cudos Partnered with Chainlayer:- As partners and equity holders, the ChainLayer team is valued within the Cudos ecosystem. Many of their team are now considered long-term strategic advisors to Cudos.
- Cosmostation partnered with Cudos:- Cudos partnered with Cosmostation where Cosmostation joined the Cudos Network as Validator which will improve the security of Blockchain.
- Cudos Partnered with Tingo:- The importance of this collaboration, however, goes beyond financial inclusion and freedom. It unites social and environmental needs focusing on economic empowerment while reducing the environmental impact of computing.
- UniFarm & Cudos Joins the hands:- Cudos & unifarm partnered where, where at CUDOS pool, at UniFarm, is offering up to 250% APY for early investors. However, a minimum of 36% APY is guaranteed.
Exchange listings are one of the most important aspects for any projects which will increase the liquidity for that project’s native token, talking about Cudos then it’s already listed in a few of the biggest crypto exchanges like KuCoin ,Bittrex & AscendEx. In November the list was increased with two more listings. Let’s talk about both exchange listings in brief,
- Liquid Global lists Cudos:- Liquid Adds Cudos with USDT & BTC pairs. Liquid is one the top-50 crypto exchange where you can trade most of the popular cryptos
- CoinField Adds Cudos onto their Exchange:- CoinField adds Cudos with USD & USDT pairs. CoinField is one of the leading crypto exchanges which operates in more than 180 countries with popular Fiats across the world.
As we all know Cudos is running its incentivised Testnet ProjectArtemis under which we have seen so much development and few other developments, let’s talk about them in brief,
- Launch of Phase-2 “Buzz”:- Buzz is phase 2 of incentivised Testnet program ProjectArtemis by Cudos it will furthermore test the Cudos network before entering the third phase of the testnet
- Redesign the website;- Cudos website is completely redesigned which looks great. Have a visit and you will feel the greatness.
- Completion of Phase-2:- Cudos has successfully completed the second phase of their incentivised Testnet in the same months which will eventually lead to the third phase of the testnet which will be announced soon.
The Cudos Network is a layer 1 blockchain and layer 2 computation and oracle network designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. It enables the scaling of computing resources to hundreds of thousands of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable computational and layer-two oracles on all bridged blockchains.